The following park policies apply to all rental sites in order to ensure a pleasant stay for all of our guests!
1) Check in time is 1:00 pm—5:00 pm. If arriving after hours, please call for arrangements.
2) Our standard fees are based on two guests, adults or children over the age of 12.
3) Rates may vary on weekends or holidays and are subject to change without notice.
4) Prepayment is required at the time reservation is made ($100 or full amount, whichever is less) with balance due at check in. Full refund is available for cancellations 7 days in advance. NO refunds for cancellations less than 7 days in advance. NO refunds for early departure.
5) Check out time is no later than 11:00 am. Additional charges may apply for late check out. We do not guarantee the same site if you choose to extend. Check with management for possible extension.
1) There is one (1) vehicle limit on each site plus your RV. Overflow parking may be available with additional fees. Please inquire at the office.
2) Vehicles may not protrude from RV site into the flow of traffic.
3) Parking is allowed in designated parking areas only. Parking in vacant RV sites will result in being charged the daily rate and/or vehicle being towed.
4) No parking in front of office. This area must remain open for RVs/vehicles entering/exiting/registering.
5) Speed limit in the RV Park is 5 mph. Please watch for children playing in the area.
6) You may purchase a wash permit for your RV from the office. Washing of other vehicles is not permitted. Minor repairs may be performed by a mobile RV service, major repairs are not allowed within the park.
Rig & Site
1) We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based on its appearance and/or condition.
2) Pressure regulators are recommended for your water connection. Park accepts no responsibility if you choose not to use one.
3) It is mandatory that your sewer/gray water hose have a sewer connection (sewer collar/donut) attached to prevent sewer gasses from escaping. You must also use an accordion sewer line support to prevent line from laying on the ground and facilitate flow of sewage. Tank is to be kept closed, unless dumping.
4) To keep our sewer lines working properly, do not flush paper towels, diapers, baby wipes, sanitary wipes, “flushable wipes”, feminine products, condoms, food, grease, etc.
5) Small personal charcoal or gas grills and raised & covered fire pits are allowed.
6) Outdoor items should be neat and orderly. No clothes lines are permitted. Your site must be litter free.
7) Please put all cigarette butts in proper containers and make sure they are completely out before dumping in dumpsters.
8) Dumpsters are for household trash only. Trash should be deposited in the receptacles in the Park. There are three dumpsters, if one is full, take trash to another. Do not overfill or put trash on the ground.
1) We welcome all well-behaved, domesticated pets. Falcon’s Landing RV Park reserves the right to refuse any animal entry into the Park.
2) There is a 2 pet limit and dogs are each charged a daily or weekly pet fee.
3) When outside the RV, all animals must be in the control of the tenant and must be kept on no longer than a 6’ leash at all times. Animals may NOT be tied up, caged, or fenced outside the home without supervision at any time.
4) Please clean up after your pet immediately and dispose of waste properly.
5) Please do not bring pets into the buildings.
1) Fishing is only catch and release!
2) No swimming/wading or walking on frozen pond.
3) Children are to be supervised at all times.
1) Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm - 8:00 am.
2) Gates lock at night from 9:00 pm - 5:00 am. You must use a code to enter during these hours.
3) Discharging or displaying firearms, paintball, B-B, pellet, air guns, slingshots or any other type of weapon is prohibited.
4) Drones are prohibited.
5) Fireworks are prohibited.
6) Wood burning fires are allowed only in a raided, covered firepit and not on the ground.
7) No smoking in bathrooms, laundry room, or office.
8) Guests will be held liable for any damage to buildings, grounds, lots or water/electric meters if damage is due to their/their visitor's/children's negligence. Obnoxious or offensive activity, excessive noise, abusive language, interference with other guests, disturbing the peace and willful or careless destruction of property in any manner will be cause for termination.
9) Falcon's Landing RV Park, owners, agents, and management are not responsible for injury, loss or claims for any damages to guests, children, pets or property from fire, electric, water, wind, weather, theft, accidents or any other cause.
10) If law enforcement authorities are called to your site for any reason, you may be required to vacate the park immediately.
11) Falcon's Landing RV Park reserves the right to change the rules and rates without notice.
- I have received, read and fully understand the Rules and Regulations and will abide by these Rules and Regulations.
- I understand that failure to follow Rules and Regulations, by myself or anyone staying at or visiting my site, may result in immediate terminations of my stay.